WHAT YOU CANNOT SEND THROUGH THE ALTEXPRESS.RO COURIER SERVICES
At Altexpress, we help you to fulfill your wishes and expedite by courier everything you need, within the legal limits and under the conditions of national or international transport.
And because we want you to have a nice experience, we have a list of products that you can not send by express courier.
International law prohibits international or national fast delivery of perishable food, which is at a stage of putrefaction or which may present an infectious risk.
We hereby notify you that the following products or any other products with similar descriptions (content) can not be transported by express courier services or compensations in case of damage / loss. If you choose to ignore this list, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for damage / loss and our team reserves the right to cancel the order placed on www.altexpress.ro without notification in advance.
- Aerosol or any type of spray
- Air Bag
- Perishable food (meat, cheese, etc.)
- Animals of any kind (live or deceased), skins, fur
- Weapons and replicas
- Cash, credit or debit cards, checks
- Money and fake coins
- Miscellaneous (such as lithium, magnet or dry ice batteries)
- Drugs (including prescription)
- Flowers (floral arrangements)
- Flammable gas (such as aerosols or camping gas)
- Non-flammable gas (like compressed oxygen)
- Toxic gases (such as oxygen difluoride)
- Sharp tools (such as knives, scissors, axes)
- Flammable liquids (such as solvents or paints)
- Solid flammable materials (such as matches)
- Radioactive materials (such as smoke detectors)
- Explosive materials and articles, firecrackers, fireworks
- Bathroom furniture not adequately packed
- Unpacked furniture properly
- Any item containing gasoline (liquid, gas, or smoke)
- Organic peroxides (such as fiberglass repair kits)
- Fish (live or dead)
- Biological samples
- Milk powder (restricted to China)
- Human remains
- Residues or mud / dirt
- Fire extinguisher
- Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water (such as calcium carbide)
- Corrosive substances (such as bleaching agents or cleaning agents)
- Infectious substances (such as blood tests or clinical trials)
- Oxidizing substances (such as fertilizer)
- Substances susceptible to spontaneous combustion (such as phosphorus)
- Toxic substances (such as pesticides)
Some products (or any similar items in the description or content) can only be shipped if clear details are provided (assuming the transported products are not on the forbidden list) in the additional information field / comments on the order completion page.